It’s not easy to keep up with the endless cycle of news. In case you missed it, we’ve compiled the key issues and trends discussed during the past month regarding hospitals, health systems and hospital operations and management.
Hospitals and health systems continue to deal with shrinking margins and are looking for ways to drive greater efficiency in delivering healthcare.
- Hospital margins shrink in 2016
- Hartford Healthcare To Add ‘Command Center’ To Improve Efficiency
- Brigham and Women’s Offers Buyouts to 1,600 Employees
What hospital leaders should know when it comes to clinical analytics.
- 5 things data scientists want hospital leaders to know
Becker’s Health IT & CIO Review
Healthcare analytics continues to be a growing market and offers significant potential for hospitals that embrace it.
- Innovations in Big Data Analytics for Healthcare
- Healthcare Analytics Market to hit $16bn by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- The Coming Sea Change for Health Care
Harvard Med School
Found an interesting article? Have an interesting perspective or insight? Share it with us.